пятница, 3 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD THE GENIUS OF SAPPHEIROS LINGERING SUMMER HEAT

Thanks to the wiki, only 1 untranslated line. TranceHime on December 16, , With these the game will be rather playable pre-expansion, sans all the image editing still. Added in the stuff Deranged translated too, so update. It would be great if I could get a quick translation of these three lines so I can add two SCN files to the current patch. the genius of sappheiros lingering summer heat

Uploader: Gardam
Date Added: 16 March 2011
File Size: 15.5 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 98185
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Yeah I think I might have run into an attack that ignores shields or something cause her big giant laser attack to the whole party wipes like half my party in one hit December 16, There isn't much left in abilities to translate so it'd be great if someone could finish it off! Now that I have a nice shiny opening post, let's get down to some business.

Ye saw it too and fixed it already. Made up translations are wappheiros The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post: They would blend quite well i think.

The Genius Of Sappheiros (Video Game) - TV Tropes

I don't see Knockout in Three Steps? Your work genjus appreciated. I tried to keep them intact as much as I could but I may have missed some. Fight went much much quicker than on the non-expansion version for me, that's for sure. Here is the pack of all the images: Every Last Spell costs 2 bombs instead of 3 bombs, including Private Square.

Nobody died during that fight. Grinding already done sum,er everyone at least lv Please login or register. Not anime-related Third-Party Watermark: JPEG artifacts Bad proportions: Funny how that's so much stronger than her attack that she charges up for.

The game window still shows up as 2.

Non-threatening, hard to kill, and like to run away. FunkSoulBrother almost 8 years ago. Which files should I work on?

Touhou : The Genius of Sappheiros

It's everywhere though so some may of slipped through. Any name for her revealed yet?

the genius of sappheiros lingering summer heat

The majority of the files have it as Magic, but it may be confused with magic in general. Basically all sappheifos the Yukkuri have high resists they are immune to all forms of magic, and almost immune to physical attacks and have perfect dodge a chance of evading all attacks above and beyond the normal evasion stat. It's just something we should nail down.

With these the game will be rather playable pre-expansion, sans all the image editing still. Clark almost 8 years ago.

Back up your own game. I draw but I do not use artist title.

the genius of sappheiros lingering summer heat

I'm unsure of the exact game play effects it has, but the all damage reducing item states that it doesn't reduce Antimagic damage. Thanks to the wiki, only 1 untranslated line. I'm still waiting for the English patch for the first game, though.

the genius of sappheiros lingering summer heat

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий